Friday, March 28, 2008

Snow Snow Go Away

So I think someone should remind Mother Nature that it is the END of March, which means it's officially SPRING, which therefore means NO more snow! The 3 inches of snow/frozen rain we recieved last night was not at all appreciated. My normal 25 min. drive home turned into a 60 min drive with max speeds of 35 mph. Go away snow and winter. Take a hint, you're no longer welcome.

Easter was lovely. We went to Jason's church for early service and it was Amanda's moms last service there so we talked to her for a bit, then we headed over to Jason's aunt and uncle's for Easter dinner. It was soooo yummy. His cousin had bought a WII so we brought some games over and ended up playing and hanging out until 9:30. It was a very nice day.

So Jason and I are leaving for Cancun April 11th and needless to say I am looking forward to the beautiful weather! I've never been to Mexico, but Jason's been there numerous times and he loves it. I'm pretty excited, I can't wait!

Jason's birthday was yesterday. Happy 28th birthday gorgeous! We're planning on going to J Alexanders for dinner tonight to celebrate. Tomorrow we're going out to my grandparents for a combined birthday dinner for Jason and Caitlin since Caitlin's birthday is Sunday. So Happy early 20th birthday Caitlin Renee!

There are a lot of changes going on at work. Good and bad depending on the way I choose to look at it. Can't say too much now because I never know who reads this. I'll fill you all in later.

My mom is going in for her DNC on April 22nd. Finally. A month after that she will go back in for an ultra sound and other tests, then they should start her on the medication and as long as she reacts well to the medicine and can lose the weight she should be having the hysterectomy sometime around September or October. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and she isn't in pain any longer.

Well I think that's about all I have to update. Until next time...

No comments: