Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off

This has been a very off week for me and it isn't even over yet. I worked Sunday-Wednesday and I have today and tomorrow off. Then I get to work Saturday-Thursday all nights. Lovely. It's a good thing I leave on vacation on Friday, because they wouldn't want me to come back after 6 days of nights.

We finally have city water! It's weird how you start to appreciate things once you no longer have them. At my parents we always had city water. You could take a shower and actually feel clean, do laundry and not worry about staining your clothes, and you could drink a glass of water out of the sink anytime you wanted. Moving in with Jason changed all that. It took me twice as long to take a shower because I couldn't tell if all the conditioner was rinsed out or not. And I cannot count the numerous times Jason questioned my domestic abilities when his shirts come out of the laundry with brown stains on them. Come on now, I may not be able to cook but I can clean and do laundry with the best of them. I'm just glad it's finally over and we don't have to deal with Mr. Plumber anymore. They were a joke. End of story.

We leave for Cancun in 8 days. Halleluiah! The weather looks like it's going to about 85 degrees every day and mostly sunny. I couldn't ask for more perfect weather. The cruise was a nice get away, but it didn't really allow us to relax. Cancun is going to be our time to relax. I need that time. Jason needs that time. It's going to be great.

I learned that i have very expensive taste today. Haha. I went to Harold Jaffee Jewelers today to have my ring cleaned because it needed it BAD. Well of course while I was waiting I had to look around. You can't go into a jewelry store and not look around. So I looked at a pair of emerald earrings because my mom wants a pair to match her ring for her birthday. They were outragous. Then I slowly moved over to the rings. :-P Couldn't help myself. I found one that was absolutely gorgeous, with a not so gorgeous price tag. We won't go into how much it was, but lets just say I should keep dreaming. I also saw the cutest engagement/wedding band set. The two rings were sort of slanted, 1 had the diamond and the other was a diamond band and they slid into each other. It was awesome. I guess I have a while until I have to worry about that though.

Well I guess that's all I have to update every on. Until next time my lovlies...

No comments: